Catch of the Day
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    Spent the day fishing today, wanted to share the results.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    a stack of delicious fishies
    fishstack.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 158K
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    a dab before cleaning
    fish.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 92K
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • LothosLothos
    Posts: 2,146
    Lakewood said:

    a dab before cleaning



    we up here call them Flounders
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 47,470
    time for some fish tacos!
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    Lothos said:

    Lakewood said:

    a dab before cleaning



    we up here call them Flounders

    pacific sand dabs, they are a small flounder.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • LothosLothos
    Posts: 2,146
    Lakewood said:

    Lothos said:

    Lakewood said:

    a dab before cleaning



    we up here call them Flounders

    pacific sand dabs, they are a small flounder.


    really small halibit
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    Lothos said:

    Lakewood said:

    Lothos said:

    Lakewood said:

    a dab before cleaning



    we up here call them Flounders

    pacific sand dabs, they are a small flounder.


    really small halibit


    Considered the smallest of the edible flatfish.... Yummy.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • LothosLothos
    Posts: 2,146
    at work today sucks
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Posts: 44,679
    look like oily deliciousness to me!
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752

    look like oily deliciousness to me!



    The sheen was just water. I has rinsed it off before taking the pic.

    Pan fried them all whole today. Lightly floured, salt and pepper... awesome.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,752
    mmmmmmm
    fishcooked.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 132K
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Posts: 44,679
    sha-wing!