The BrewBit - Helping you brew better beer
  • bmoneybmoney
    C_B said:

neato. touchscreens are king!

This.

Also, cute kid.

Thanks for the support. My daughter is 2.5 years old. She saw us making a video and wanted to be in it so bad, so we gave her a little part. Now whenever she sees us, or other people drinking beer, she yells out at them "Brew Better Beer with BrewBit", it cracks me up.

• ThymThym
    bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Thanks for the support. My daughter is 2.5 years old. She saw us making a video and wanted to be in it so bad, so we gave her a little part. Now whenever she sees us, or other people drinking beer, she yells out at them "Brew Better Beer with BrewBit", it cracks me up.

ha, that's awesome. you need to take her to GABF!
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • bmoneybmoney
    Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Ya I could probably just tell everyone she was a drunk midget. I think they would buy it!
  • ThymThym
    bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Ya I could probably just tell everyone she was a drunk midget. I think they would buy it!

no one would even notice after day one.
  • bmoneybmoney
    Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

True, last year we went Friday night and then Saturdays members day session and we were still drunk from the night before. That was a great time. I think we are planning to go back again this year. Tickets go on sale soon. Maybe we can meet up and have a couple too many beers together!
  • ThymThym
    bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

True, last year we went Friday night and then Saturdays members day session and we were still drunk from the night before. That was a great time. I think we are planning to go back again this year. Tickets go on sale soon. Maybe we can meet up and have a couple too many beers together!

Tickets go onsale next week. I'm going to try to go this year, tickets sold out pretty fast last year.