beer after nuclear detonation
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    looks like we'll just have to brew new stuff after the bomb drops.
    http://news.yahoo.com/buzzkill-steer-clear-beer-nuclear-explosion-224241308.html
  • C_BC_B
    Like I needed more motivation. Is this what it would take to banish BMC from the world?
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    can't wait for the mutant hop strains. that's going to be interesting.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Maybe we will finally be able to combine the other plant in the hop family and produce the true buzz beer. At this time, a nuke mutation is our only hope.
  • J_ReeJ_Ree
    I'm not worried so much about the beer being safe as much as I am about the the zombies
    CB's to do list:
    Your mom
  • ceanntceannt

I'm not worried so much about the beer being safe as much as I am about the the zombies

Don't worry about them .... they won't drink your beer
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    ceannt said:

Don't worry about them .... they won't drink your beer

they'd better not! b-(
  • jlwjlw

homebrew is the only thing that will keep you from turning into a zombie
  • ThymThym
    jlw said:

homebrew is the only thing that will keep you from turning into a zombie

This is true. I read it on the internet.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    I have watched doomsday preppers on discovery or one of those channels, so far not seen anyone stockpiling beer. Maybe we should make a case for them, get on the show. Rows of kegs stashed in your back yard in a secret underground vault. Prohibition II. That is what I am prepping for.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    but didn't you read the article? all the beer would be radioactive! i mean like big beers, but nuclear might be too big for me
  • FuzzyFuzzy

but didn't you read the article? all the beer would be radioactive! i mean like big beers, but nuclear might be too big for me

yeah, but you can have drink till you glow parties.
  • ThymThym
    Benvarine said:

I have watched doomsday preppers on discovery or one of those channels, so far not seen anyone stockpiling beer. Maybe we should make a case for them, get on the show. Rows of kegs stashed in your back yard in a secret underground vault. Prohibition II. That is what I am prepping for.

Prohibition II - the ultimate doomsday scenario.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny