Comments?
  • I was able to create a new post and have received some good feedback. I would like to respond to the comments. However, I can not post any comments. At the bottom of the page, iy says I am unable to make comments. What gives?
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    @lakewood not sure what's going on can you fix.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 47,385
    it was posted to the wrong area. try it now.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    I couldn't see that on the phone for some reason
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,242
    Some threads are accidentally being posted in the announcements category. I'll see if I can resolve that.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    I think that announcements is the default at thesis page when you click to start a new thread.
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 80,551
    jlw said:

    I think that announcements is the default at thesis page when you click to start a new thread.


    This. It is alphabetically the first category.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 47,385
    this and the other thread was posted to "root"

    i left this one there.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,242
    oh, wow, not even sure how it could be posted to root. root doesn't exist...
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • the confirm your email address emails were being sent to my junk email directory. my wife found the emails and responded to them. I am golden now.
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,242
    mmerrig said:

    the confirm your email address emails were being sent to my junk email directory. my wife found the emails and responded to them. I am golden now.



    make sure you add that postmaster address to your contact list or mark it as non-spam. otherwise you wont get notifications from the site.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    Lakewood said:

    oh, wow, not even sure how it could be posted to root. root doesn't exist...



    Root exists in the matrix.
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 109,242
    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    oh, wow, not even sure how it could be posted to root. root doesn't exist...



    Root exists in the matrix.

    Root is the matrix. It's a magical category that no one is supposed to see, but contains everything...
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    Lakewood said:

    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    oh, wow, not even sure how it could be posted to root. root doesn't exist...



    Root exists in the matrix.

    Root is the matrix. It's a magical category that no one is supposed to see, but contains everything...

    uh oh then
  • scoobscoob
    Posts: 16,617
    Welcome to the site @mmerrig always good to see new people here!
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,449
    azscoob said:

    Welcome to the site @mmerrig always good to see new people here!



    Second this. Welcome. We are always looking for a new topic to kick around